Did you know you should have your own Realtor represent you
when buying a new construction home from a builder?
- First and foremost, the salesperson at the construction site sales office represents the builder only. That means they're obligated to keep the builder's best interests in mind, not yours!
- Using thebuilder's salesperson will NOT save you money. There's no additional cost to you to have me represent you in the purchase your new construction home – and in some cases I'm able to negotiate savings.
- I provide unbiased guidance on the many structural and design options available for your home.
- Should there be any concerns that arise after you move in, I can act as your advocate with the builder, if needed. Again, the builder's salesperson is representing the builder, not you.
If you're interested in a new construction purchase, please contact me and I'll let you know how I can help you. If you visit a new construction development without me, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Most builders request that you sign their register when you visit their model homes or construction site. You do NOT have to sign their register.
- If you do sign a builder's register, my name must be listed to ensure my relationship as your Realtor is honored. If you do sign the register, be sure to contact me immediately!